Monday, April 27, 2009

A Long Post: Part Deux.

He turned 2 on January 12th.

That evening after work, we took him to Chuck E. Cheese. Surprisingly enough, we had a really good time! Braiden loved it!















Thirty-four dollars later - we won a Chuck E. plastic weapon and a mini-tootsie pop.


When we got home that night, Brian & I drug out his big birthday gift from us. Braiden picked it out 3 nights before on a trip to Toys R Us. Seriously excited! Today, April 27th, it's sitting in his bedroom beside his closet...untouched. Hmmm.

Instead of buying 2 cakes (one for the party, one for his birthday), we opted for Pudding Cups to chase the pizza down.

The Big Day! Birthday Party #2 goes down in the record books. Complete success! I have to thank my dear friends, Laken & Lindsay for making the day even brighter with their beautiful little girls!!! We are so glad they came!

If you look closely you can see Elmo's foot prints on our side walk up to the front door...Side walk chalk HURTS when you get in a hurry!



The "Birthday-Boy's-Mom-Is-A-Tight-Wad" party favors!!! I seriously enjoyed being crafty!




Elmo's Favorite Food Is......PIZZA! That's right! I constructed something edible for my little man's party! I read a cookbook and everything!









Enough with this hat already.







8 comments:

Laken said...

YAY!! FINALLY.... 3.5 months later! Girl... I have been missing you! You need to call me or something! So much to catch up on!!!

Debbi said...

you were super crafty! What a fun birthday part, Braiden is so lucky to have you as his mom! You look great too by the way!

The Perry Family said...

I'm totally loving your hair!!! super cute!! love the party pics, looks like a lot of fun!!

Mom of these kids said...

I love your hair too! I also really like that rug in your living room!

What a fun party...my how the time flies...that little boy is already 2!

Tara said...

Love the party pics! I know it was a great party with you doing it. I like the way you guys have the living room now...different since we were there. Glad to be seeing posts from you!!

Tara said...

oh and i love the pic of him riding with Barney so CUTE!!

Sarah said...

What a fantastic birthday! You really went all out, Dena! What a lucky little man :) I loved seeing all of the pictures. Happy late birthday, Braiden!

Lindsay Grissom said...

We had such a great time, and I loved seeing the pics from the party! You were so creative, and everything was too cute! I may have to recruit some help for Katelin's Second! :-) Hope to see you guys soon!