Monday, April 27, 2009

A Few Months Ago...

.....we celebrated Christmas and Braiden's 2nd Birthday! Here's a few pictures with very limited commentary. Enjoy!

My Tree this year (um, last year).


A few gifts at my parents' house the weekend before Christmas.





All dressed up for our Christmas Eve service at The Church at Rock Creek. We went to the Dec 23rd service to save some time on the actual eve of Christmas. He was such a little man.




At my Aunt Nell's house on Christmas Eve.



Super excited about something Jason brought him from Texas!



At my Grandmother's house on Christmas Eve.


Christmas morning....with my camera lens as foggy as I could've possibly gotten it. I had left it outside in Brian's truck and it was a bit chilly outside that night. Devastating.





My parents at our house on Christmas Day.


Brian's parents at our house on Christmas Day...listening intently to whatever my dad was saying in the picture above.



One pooped little boy...missing a sock...on Christmas Day.


Brian's parents' house the weekend after Christmas. Sheesh. Sometimes I wish we lived farther away so we could get everyone's Christmas Gatherings over with in one weekend.





...next post: Braiden's 2nd Birthday!

3 comments:

The Perry Family said...

so cute!!! been missing you!

Mom of these kids said...

He looked so handsome in that suit of his!!! That boy just rules your whole family, doesn't he!?!? Such a cutie!

Tara said...

wonderful Christmas pictures! What a handsome little guy in the suit!