Friday, June 19, 2009

A post that should've been completed in April.

....because, that's just the person I am. Late on nearly everything (well...except for one thing that I'd better NOT be late for!).



These are a few pictures from Easter that I've been meaning to post. And, what made me think to do it today, you ask? I was going thru some gift wrap that I had stuffed in a Hallmark bag in our spare bedroom, and inside one of those Hallmark bags was a gift that the Easter Bunny FORGOT to leave for Braiden! I can't believe that crazy rabbit forgot my child's present!

As you will see, that crazy rabbit left him way more than was necessary...so the little turtle that walks on his own that the Easter Bunny asked me to pick up for Braiden that day at Hallmark, really wasn't missed at all!




















I hope everyone has a great weekend! If any of you have followed me or Brian this week on Facebook, you'll know that I'm going to have the best weekend EVER! Brian will be home at 8:00 tonight from a week long stay in New York state!! I can finally move the wagon full of crap from the back door, the dining room chair from the front door and turn off all the extra lights! It's going to be so nice to SLEEP at night!!!!!!!!! We'll be there with bells on, babe! That flight better be on time!!!!

1 comment:

Mom of these kids said...

A week in NY? I know you were glad for him to get home!!!