Monday, March 30, 2009

Long Time...No Post

I haven't forgotten about any of you (thanks, Maury for checking in!)

...in fact, at each opportunity, I check your blogs and Facebook status. I'm very limited on time and Internet availability, so my apologies for the lack of posts, pictures and comments. We exist. I'm so very happy with my life right now. Things are falling into place like I couldn't have imagined if I tried (and I did try. very hard. for over a year.). I promise to fill you in as soon as I can.

Oh. And, I just started reading Twilight.

Holy Crap.

8 comments:

The Perry Family said...

so glad to see you post!!! glad everthing is ok!! miss ya!

Laken said...

Yay! Please give us a lengthy update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom of these kids said...

Glad everything is going so well for you...can't wait to hear more!!

Twilight....so you are hooked too now? Love those books!

Sarah said...

I'm so glad things are going so well! I can't wait to hear what's all going on, but I have a feeling it'll be awhile since you're just starting Twilight!

Enjoy, my friend, enjoy!!! :)

Tara said...

I am glad all is going well. I have been missing your blog updates! I haven't started Twilight yet but have had so many say to read them. Are you hooked like the rest of the world?

Debbi said...

ohhh, twilight you need to post and tell us more of what you think! Glad you are good, I have a hard time even getting to the computer these days!

Sarie said...

Dena, you really are the most loving virtual friend. Honestly. I loved your comment. Made me feel so warm inside, and I thank you for that. Hope things are good.

xoxoxo

Razorback_Mommy said...

Ok, glad to see you Dena! And Maury, when in the world do you have time to read? Tara-- I'm sending you a book as soon as I get to the post office!