Friday, February 6, 2009

In Progress

My life. Updates coming soon.

I start a new job on my 29th birthday.

It has NOTHING to do with Real Estate/Foreclosures/or the like.

I'm so very much at peace...my supportive, calm husband and my little bundle of sweet, baby goodness are beyond excited.

And...I haven't completely forgotten about Christmas pictures, Birthday pictures, or random "day-in-the-life-of" pictures, either. I miss blogging so much. I miss my friends. I miss my outlet.

I'm happy.

Have an awesome weekend, friends!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Tara said...

I miss your blogs so much! Can't wait to see what you guys have been up to. Email me and tell me all about the new job.

The Perry Family said...

so glad you found you something!!! sucks that you have to start it on your bday...february 23rd!! yes, i remember your birthday. i also remember that we took a trip to cummins prison on your birthday in 9th grade! haha i always thought about how that was a probably a weird birthday that day! haha

Dena said...

Heather, I know!!! We were told not to wear skirts or dresses that day because of the whole "Prison" thing...but I did anyway. It was my birthday for crying out loud! I had that outfit picked out long before we knew we were going to prison! I will never forget that birthday!!! You're so sweet to remember!!!!! Love you!!!!!

And, Tara, yes, I will email you - or better yet...I'll talk to you in person when we finally get out there to see you guys!!!!!!!! Maybe within the next month?!? :o)

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that you have a new job that you are at peace about! I know that makes life so much sweeter! I can't wait to hear about it! Happy early birthday, my friend!

Sarah said...

Congratulations on the new job! That is wonderful news!!!

Laken said...

YAY! Finally! I've missed the heck outta you! :)