Monday, November 24, 2008

New dress & shoes

I mentioned in a post a few weeks back that I bought a new dress and a pair of shoes to wear to a wedding in Bella Vista on November 8th. I didn't have a picture of myself to post, and when I looked online, my dress wasn't featured. Debbi asked me what my dress looked like - and I know Dana wants to see the shoes I FINALLY settled on. And, just so happens, I'm wearing them both today at work and it made me want to search for pictures again. I found them!


The dress is from White House Black Market. We have one here in Midtown, but I bought this one on my shopping trip with Dana in Rogers a few weekends ago. The shoes are from Dillards - I got them down here. I was looking for a pair of fierce red ones, but couldn't find just the right color of red (under $100/pair!).


I love this outfit. I feel good in it. WHBM is one of those boutique-y type stores that I would normally never even grace the doors of, but I tried it that day with Dana, and I'm so very glad I did!! I never dreamed they would have something that would fit this body!!
I tried to link each picture to the actual page on the appropriate websites, but I'm not sure I did it correctly...




5 comments:

Tara said...

Love them both...need a pic of you in them :)

Sarah said...

Cute!!

Laken said...

Wooooo! Hot Momma!

The Perry Family said...

very pretty! i likey a lot!

Mom of these kids said...

That dress is cute...you need to post a pic of you in it!!