Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Living

We've been alive these last few months. I know. Surprise!!!

We went to the Pumpkin Patch -

We went to the Lake -

We also went Trick or Treating...but guess who didn't load those pictures?!? He was a pirate. A seriously, dangerously, stinkingly CUTE little pirate.

Just wanted to do a quick post so my sweet, consistant friends would know I am still out here...still snooping around on their well documented, always updated, sickeningly adorable blogs. I love you guys.

Happy Christmas Season to each of you!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay! It's so nice to see how you guys are doing. Braden looks so big! It sounds like you guys have been having fun :) I loved your comment about Twilight, it is just SO fun. I hope you liked the movie!

Tara said...

So glad to see you guys are doing well. Love the pics. Braden is getting so BIG!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.