Friday, January 2, 2009

A Haircut.

We're a little lighter from the shoulders up at the Chancellor House today.

Braiden & I both got haircuts at Tanya's yesterday afternoon.

Look at all this hair:
(it came from my baby's little head - my foot is there for perspective)

He was so brave.

The Finished Product:

Braiden's momma thinks the haircut is super cute...but...Sounds to me like today is as good a day as any to start letting it grow out again.

His momma also promises to post pictures of her new do as well...as soon as she can find the time to stand on the other side of the camera!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, FRIENDS!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really LOVE your new haircut, Braiden! It's so cute and big boyish! :-) I hope you and your parents had a good Christmas!

The Perry Family said...

so cute!! can't wait to see yours!

Haley said...

He is so darn CUTE!!!!

Laken said...

Gah... can he just give Oakley what's on the floor and we will do with that? Please! Haha!

Tara said...

awww sweet little Braiden...what a precious cut!! I know Tanya enjoyed doing your guys hair too :) Can't wait to see pics of yours! Happy New Year!

Sarah said...

I love his haircut! So, so cute. Oh he is lucky to have such great hair! Can't wait to see the pics of your new do too! :)

Sarie said...

Oh, oh, I never thought I'd say this, but I like it. Now grow it out again.